Visa Series Video 1: How to Get a Schengen Student Visa for Spain

Wed Jun 28, 2017
The Saint Louis University – Madrid Campus Office of Admissions has made a series of short videos to help you navigate the Spanish visa application. If you are studying in Spain for more than 90 days and do not have an EU passport/residency, you will have to apply for a Schengen student visa. In this video, Admissions Counselor Cat Gaa will explain: -How much it will cost -How much time it will take -Steps you should take before your appointmentContact us with any questions: