Visa Video Series 4: After Getting my Visa: Traveling to Spain, the NIE number and the TIE card

Wed Jun 28, 2017
Congratulations! You have your student visa in hand and you’re ready to travel in Spain to study at Saint Louis University – Madrid Campus. SLU-Madrid Admissions Counselor Cat Gaa explains a few visa basics in this video: -Número de Identificación de Extranjero (NIE) -Tarjeta de Identificación de Extranjero (TIE card) -How to have your visa cancelled upon entrance to Spain. for Spain: us with any questions: